Analytics Senior Developer
Graphnet Health are seeking a permanent Senior Analytics developer as part of a growing Population Health Analytics Team. The focus of this post is to build and support our Microsoft Azure based Population Health Analytics platform.
The person will be required to take on a variety of analytics software development tasks with technology including Azure SQL, Azure data factory, Azure Devops, Power BI data visualisations, Power Apps and supporting data science work. We are seeking individuals with the enthusiasm and aptitude to providing solutions to complex problems. This includes the identification of new technologies we can utilise coupled with the ability to quickly gain new skills to support rapid implementation.
Our Population Health Analytics team in supporting a wide range of regional and national projects to improving the health of the population. The current worldwide COVID-19 crisis has proved that utilising timely data and insight can help save lives. Our team has been in the thick of things developing analytics solutions to help manage the crisis. Our team are highly experienced and passionate about health and care; using technology to help improve the health and care of the nation. This role provides the successful candidate the chance to contribute to Population Health Analytics programmes throughout the country.
- Design of Analytics software solutions
- Creation of Population Health Analytics software using the Microsoft Azure cloud toolkit
- Customer support of Analytics software
- Planning and estimation of development tasks
- Liaising with customers in the design and scoping of analytics software
- Mentoring other team members and peer reviewing outputs
A minimum of 5 years hands on experience of using Microsoft technology stack:
- Advanced SQL including Azure
- Azure Data Factory
- Integration Services
- Power BI (or similar)
- General DBA work including performance tuning
- Data warehouse design and development experience
- Hands on practical experience of using Microsoft Azure portal
- Experience of designing and developing complex reports and reporting systems for end users
- Working in a professional development environment using source control, agile development and coding standards
- Experience of handling of large data volumes such as data tables over a billion records
- Knowledge of or work experience with health or social care data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure tools including:
- Power Apps
- Resource management templates
- Automation accounts
- Experience of building Azure app services
- Experience of working with customers to design analytics applications such as dashboards and reports.
- Experience of Population Health Analytics such as risk stratification and demand modelling.
- Creation of Data Science models using Python or R
A Bachelor’s Degree in related subject (desirable)
- Passion about your craft and love of sharing knowledge
- Aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information
- Pro-activeness and confidence in making decisions
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software development
- Ability to actively problem-solve and seek out solutions to issues
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Positively influence fellow team members
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org