Application Support Analyst
Dev/Ops Service Desk
Service Desk Manager
Graphnet Health is a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and we are seeking a talented individual to join our operations team as an Application Support Analyst for our core application and associated products and provide technical deployment support of our solution remotely to customer servers.
The Application Support Analyst will play an integral part of the support process for Graphnet, working and assisting senior members of the team and supporting our core software across all customers. You will be the first point of call for all IT issues that come via the helpdesk system and general telephone queries.
- As part of the Operations Team, will provide 1st and 2nd line support for Graphnet software applications deployed to customers
- To support the Senior Release Engineer with internal deployment testing as required
- To maintain and monitor internal reporting tools and liaise with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues
- To maintain the documentation library
- To be first point of contact within the service desk for calls relating to the GP extract software
- To diagnose, investigate and resolve service desk calls
- To carry out audits, reporting and monitoring as required
- Maintain relationships with key resources in all areas of the company to support a consistent approach to the deployment of quality products.
- Liaise with key personnel in customer organisations and system suppliers in order to carry out the role effectively.
- The successful candidate must have the confidence to communicate with end users in a professional manner, remotely or over the phone.
- You must be able to work as part of a team but also independently where appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise work is a must.
- Natural desire to investigate and diagnose hardware and software issues and document processes as and when required.
- Hands-on application support with Bespoke Software Solutions, SQL, ITIL, Agile and ISO 27001 will be advantageous but not essential.
- Full training to bring you up to speed on our product will be provided.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org