The Data Architect is responsible for ensuring that data received or exported from Graphnet is well defined and conforms to data designs and formats. Using their expertise on healthcare data they will work to influence the development of future solutions to ensure that data received conforms to internal models and where necessary iterate the models to accommodate new data sources.
They will participate in ensuring that the data interfaces at Graphnet are robust are conform to appropriate standards where used (e.g. HL7, FHIR, SNOMED CT, dm+d etc.)
- Task management of the Data Architecture team members.
- Collaboratively work with colleagues to support the ART process and the delivery of product through the PI process
- Contribute to team priorities and delivery plans.
- Develop and maintain data models to support product development and interoperability solutions.
- Proactively work to establish and maintain standard data architecture approaches to ensure consistency and good practice across systems
- Identify and support the resolution of blockers escalating these as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Product Design Leads and development teams to ensure the availability of complete and correct designs in time for build work to be carried out.
- Create and maintain a library of content accessible by other areas of the organisation.
- Provide support and coaching to colleagues on interoperability standards (e.g. FHIR, HL7, SNOMED, dm+d, NHS Data Dictionary)
- Participate in internal and external interoperability events (i.e. HackDays, Connectathons, etc.) as required.
- Representing the Company in a variety of Customer facing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and initiative
- Ability to work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Experience prioritising across often conflicting requirements
- Confidence to make often difficult decisions
- Experience of working with technical interoperability standards
- Highlight opportunities and changes in the health industry that might impact our product decisions
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly address business changes and new projects
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com