Junior Operations IT Support
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our operational support team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work in a thorough and logical manner. Being a team player and having excellent interpersonal skills is key. This is an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills and understanding of supporting a software application.
- The main task will be to review customer environments daily to ensure integrity of the system. This will include checking incoming data feeds across all sites, using dashboards and checking for any errors in functionality or data.
- Reporting data issues to customers and ensuring a resolution takes place.
- Reporting errors and data issues to the Support team, highlighting priority issues.
- Supporting the team with general admin-based tasks.
- Regular housekeeping management
- Ad-hoc tasks to support snr members of the operations support team.
Skills and Experience:
Key Technical Skills
- Good/Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work in a logical and systematic fashion.
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A broad overview of IT issues
Key Personal Skills
- Ability to adapt to a fluid and varied workload.
- Be a willing and helpful team player.
- Exhibit a flexible, can-do attitude to problem solving using own initiative.
- Be reliable and motivated with the ability to stay focused when working from home.
- Display strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail.
- Show a desire to ensure work is completed rigorously and exhaustively.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com