.Net & Angular Team Leader
Office Based – commutable distance to either Milton Keynes or Canterbury
You will join an experienced team who use agile principals to create innovative, high-quality software across multiple platforms for the healthcare industry. Working closely with the other development team members your knowledge and experience will be put to good use building scalable backend services and customer facing client applications which underpin our product suite. We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual. In return we offer a relaxed, friendly working environment with a competitive salary and excellent career progression prospects.
- As Scrum Master you will help facilitate the Scrum events and the team’s ability to deliver on cadence.
- Coaching the development team on the latest software engineering practices.
- Assist in designing product features with the other developers and the design team.
- Implementing background services / APIs which expose functionality for client application development.
- Implementing web-based client application functionality.
- Implementing web-based system management functionality.
- Assisting the QA and Product Teams in diagnosing issues.
- 5+ years software development experience, preferably on enterprise-level software.
- A thorough understanding of object orientated development using .NET (C#) and Angular.
- A thorough understanding of unit testing.
- A thorough understanding of WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC and Angular.
- Working within a Scrum Framework.
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts.
- Ability to trace, diagnose and improve system performance.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts.
- Exposure to software development within the Healthcare IT sector.
- Use of GIT for source control.
- Use of Azure platform services such as App Services and Azure Functions.
- Computer Science (or similar) Bachelor’s Degree.
- Microsoft certification desirable, but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software development.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
- Able to self-manage.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org