Product Specialist – Content Build Team
Milton Keynes / Homebased.
Graphnet are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Content Build Team. Working in collaboration with customers and key stakeholders within Graphnet, the Content Build Team are responsible for the design and configuration of the product suite including the Shared Care Record and the Patient Health Record. This content is used to provide high value solutions to support the management of care in a multitude of care settings and scenarios such as Covid Virtual Wards, Frailty management etc.
The Product Specialist will ensure that solutions are designed and configured and fit for purpose against their requirements. The role will also require internal liaison with other departments such as Dev/Ops, Development and Products to ensure the product is ready, configured and meets the needs of the service.
- Work with Solution Owners and Business Analysts to refine customer (internal and external) requirements
- Working with the rest of the Content Build Team configure the products to design specifications ensuring that the solutions meet customer requirements and adhere to agreed design standards
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client and Graphnet stakeholders, clearly presenting the benefits of the solution
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation/templates e.g. Product sheets, sales materials etc
- Undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation
- Conduct regular reviews of the configuration build and associated documentation and resolve any issues
- Work with Graphnet deployment teams and client project teams to facilitate a smooth implementation of new product solutions
- Support product solution training to Graphnet deployment teams as required
- Provide support to ServiceDesk where issues are identified that relate to the configuration rather than development of the solutions
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live
In addition to the above, the Product Specialist is responsible for any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within the capabilities of the employee.
- Experience working in or with the NHS
- Good IT skills and experience of configuring software solutions (not software development)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to influence, organise and plan
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment
- Experience of dealing with clients and prioritising the outstanding tasks.
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Willingness to travel and work away from home on occasion
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS
- Experience of configuring healthcare software solutions
- Experience of testing solutions to ensure they meet customer requirements
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org