QA Data Analyst
We are a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare market and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as a QA Data Analyst.
This person will be responsible for leading in the creation and use of realistic synthetic test data using automated mechanisms for general testing, volume and performance testing, and integration testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience using test data generation tools and / or creating custom tools to craft varying formats of data based on custom or industry standards and to help assist with the overall testing process working with our core teams across the business (onshore / offshore).
The role will require a person with an analytical mind, with an eye for detail and who understands simple and complex data structures.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic and be able to deliver to the highest standards of test approach and methodology and be able to manage multiple projects in parallel as well as business wide programmes in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing and maintaining test data including creation, update and deletion of synthetic (anonymised) test data.
- Experience in using data creation tools or data modelling.
- Development experience is essential as this role requires developing tools for data generation and maintenance.
- Experience of implementing and executing testing processes.
- Experience of creation, maintenance, and execution of manual and automated test cases.
- Very good experience with STLC.
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques and test processes and proven track record in delivering high quality solutions.
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise personal day to day workload.
- Experience of Cloud testing is desired (Microsoft Azure).
- Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial.
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable.
- Responsible for the management of test data creation, update and deletion across our QA and Development platform, producing high quality test data in volume and to specification in varying formats.
- Play a key role in the existing QA process and continuously improve functional and non-functional testing at all levels, including but not limited to Agile QA, Integration testing, Regression testing, Automated testing, Technical Testing, Performance Testing, Stress/Load testing, Security testing.
- Deliver to time, cost, and quality consistently across multiple projects in parallel as well as business wide programmes.
- Determine the most appropriate testing for each project and work alongside the QA Manager, produce an appropriate test strategy and test delivery plan defining deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities; track progress against this and implement strategies to recover slippage.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure QA environments are available, maintained and updated with high quality representative test data to support upcoming test requirements and ensure population of suitable and appropriate test data sets.
- Ensure QA tracking and reporting is executed and evidenced to meet relevant ISO audit requirements.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Computing/IT related Bachelor’s Degree (desirable)
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com