Solution Owner (Mental Health & Social Services)
The Solution Owner utilises health or social care domain knowledge and IT application experience to participate in defining the customer requirements of the Graphnet product suite – from deeply understanding customers’ operational and strategic problems to envisioning and defining highly usable solutions that help customers solve those problems completely, quickly, and effectively.
This is a senior role that operates with considerable autonomy. As such, you will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with stakeholders across all levels of the company and customer organisations.
- Provide hands on support and guidance around the customer requirements for the development teams both onshore and offshore through all the stages of the development lifecycle.
- Work with key stakeholders to define requirements and development acceptance criteria
- Facilitate and manage the ART & I&A events, Program Increments and sprint iterations in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Work with Management and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Maintain good communication with key stakeholders to carry out change priorities within specific releases.
- Participate in and/or lead in the strategic direction, feature design, user interaction, requirements, and roadmap of one or more products and solutions
- Work with development, implementation, testing, support, sales, and Programmes team members to bring new features and products to successful release
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into product requirements, understand needed changes over time, and help customers get the greatest value from Graphnet solutions
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Collaborate on overall Graphnet product strategy, roadmap, and cohesiveness with colleagues on the Product Management team possessing a range of health and technology expertise
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert in one or more specialised domain areas
- Understand and advise on relevant industry trends, including new products, regulatory changes, scientific and medical advances and changes in practice
- Participate in studies of the impact of Graphnet solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics
- Participate in the informatics professional community and in national and international conferences
In addition to the above, the Solution Owner is responsible for any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within the capabilities of the employee.
Whilst it is accepted that the individual education and experience profile for managers will vary, the following is provided as a guideline of expectations:
- In depth and up to date domain knowledge
- Good leadership skills coupled with experience of delivering software development or deployment projects
- Previous experience of business analysis and requirements definition
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels in the business
- Self-starter, highly proactive and assertive in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated domain expertise with a clear understanding of healthcare workflows and practical use of information
- Previous experience working with application design at an in-depth level, in industry or with a provider organisation
- Ability to work directly in both team and individual settings, including working directly with customers
- Practical experience (doctor, nurse, PA, pharmacist, social worker etc.), or practical operational experience in health 7 social care organizations (quality, safety, care management, care coordination, analytics, etc.)
- Previous experience in configuration and/or deployment of software solutions
- Education in either a health or social care domain or in health informatics
- Previous experience of business process mapping
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com