Milton Keynes or Canterbury
Working in the Design Team, you will design engaging and intuitive user experiences that meet the needs of busy health and social care professionals and patients.
- Bring concepts through to production design using user flows, prototypes, wireframes and mockups.
- Establish and document a standardized design language across a number of products and platforms, meeting design and accessibility standards.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to devise compelling user experiences for desktop and mobile devices.
- Validate software releases against user experience designs and standards.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and keep designs at the cutting edge.
- Attend usability workshops and interview users to enhance the product and obtain appropriate levels of feedback
- Be part of a creative team and adapt to the business requirements.
- Experience designing enterprise-grade user interfaces.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / HCI / psychology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable examples of design through a portfolio or similar assets
- Excellent technical ability and an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present ideas with confidence to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of healthcare systems is a distinct advantage.
- Must have knowledge and experience of using industry grade tools such as adobe creative suite, sketch and/or similar (figma, framer etc.)
- Experience using prototyping software (axure, proto.io and/or similar)
- Understanding of the role of creative design within an agile development process is essential
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com