Homebased - Travel to Milton Keynes office
We are a British healthcare software development company that build and deliver market leading applications in the integrated care record and population health space. We’ve recently been awarded “Outstanding” by Best Companies, earning a top 100 spot in the large-sized companies category, amongst other accolades. Following recent successes of our solutions, we’re looking to expand and continue to innovate in our space.
We are growing fast and looking to bring in highly skilled individuals to help continue our adoption of Azure-native services and building a best-of-breed scalable SaaS platform for our solutions.
The person we are looking for will need to have a proven track record in managing data integration / interoperability standards, tools and technologies – either within healthcare and/or other sectors. This is an ideal opportunity for someone working in an integration or interoperability role to move into a role where they are working with our customers to shape solutions, and also working directly with our development teams to create and evolve innovative solutions to solve real problems for health and social care organisations – and ultimately improve care for patients.
The main responsibilities of the post are:
- Owner of our technical strategy on the implementation of FHIR and other integration standards, translation of these into product requirements
- Working closely with the Product team to develop the Interoperability aspects in the product roadmap
- Ensuring Graphnet play an active part in contribution and responding to Health and Social Care Interoperability technologies and standards
- Act as a subject matter expert in dealings with customers on Interoperability, including the development of the strategic Graphnet interoperability platform
- Ensuring Graphnet integration specifications are accurately and reliably defined and managed, with a specific focus on underpinning technologies and non-functional aspects of the solution design
- Ensuring Graphnet existing and future integration feeds meet user requirements and are iterated in response to market need and Information Standards
- Own delivery of the underpinning platform to deliver key integration specifications for data in the Shared Care Record – Acute ADT, Community, Mental Health, Alerts, Allergies, Pathology, Radiology, Out of Hours, etc.
- Helping Graphnet to deliver market need and project rollouts more rapidly through configuration management and knowledge management disciplines - Documentation and cataloguing or feeds, APIs and UI components
- A technical architecture lead - developing and supporting joined up architecture across the System C and Graphnet Alliance product set
- Liaising with national bodies (NHS E/D/X) around use of national interoperability services, supporting national assurance and design of integration with those services working closely with development teams.
- Supporting sales – through demonstrations, bid responses
- Study the healthcare market and operations and identify new interoperability capabilities required to enhance the clinical and operational usefulness of the shared care record
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder collaboration and management skills combined with a flexible and adaptable approach in order to achieve successful stakeholder satisfaction
- Able to take part in architectural discussions with technical / non-technical team members, including offshore teams
- Able to self-manage and self-motivate
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, SOAP, SSL certificates, encryption
- Deep understanding of Interoperability technologies, patterns and standards (e.g.Point-to-Point / Broadcast, Publish / Subscribe models, Registry / Repository, OpenID Connect, OAuth etc)
- Good working knowledge of Azure cloud services, including Azure API Management, or equivalents on other cloud platforms
- Strong business analysis and requirements analysis experience
- Excellent data-handling experience including, but not limited to, Excel, SQL, XML and JSON
- Healthcare or Government related industry experience
- Experience of working with healthcare-specific interoperability standards (e.g. FHIR, XDS, HL7v2/3)
- Working knowledge of clinical coding standards (SNOMED CT, ICD-10, READ, CTV3, OPCS, etc)
- Understanding of JIRA and Confluence
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org