Senior Net & Angular Developer
Hybrid - Home based with occasional travel to offices in Milton Keynes/London
Graphnet are one of the UK’s leading software providers of Shared Care and Health analytics solutions. A “Cloud First” organisation, we are one of Microsoft’s largest UK healthcare data customers with a variety of Azure services and technologies embedded across our suite of solutions. Our unprecedented growth over the last year has seen our test teams growing in number and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as a Senior .NET and Angular Developer.
You will join an experienced and cross dimensional team operating under a Scaled Agile framework, with access to a range of industry industry leading tools and platforms including Selenium Web Driver, Java, Azure DevOps, InteliJ IDE and API testing using the rest assured library.
There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills and Graphnet has been awarded an ‘outstanding’ accreditation from Best Companies for workplace engagement and has featured as one of the UK’s Top 100 Large companies to work for.
Working closely with the other development team members your knowledge and experience will be put to good use building scalable backend services and customer facing client applications which underpin our product suite. We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual. In return we offer a relaxed, friendly working environment with a competitive salary and excellent career progression prospects.
If you want work at the cutting edge of technology to improve the lives of millions of individuals across the UK, then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Assist in designing product features with the other developers and the design team.
- Implementing background services / APIs which expose functionality for client application development.
- Implementing web-based client application functionality.
- Implementing web-based system management functionality.
- Assisting the QA and Product Teams in diagnosing issues.
Skills / Experience
- 5+ years software development experience, preferably on enterprise-level software.
- A thorough understanding of object orientated development using .NET (C#) and Angular.
- A thorough understanding of unit testing.
- A thorough understanding of WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC and Angular.
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts.
- Ability to trace, diagnose and improve system performance.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts.
- Exposure to software development within the Healthcare IT sector.
- Use of GIT for source control.
- Use of Azure platform services such as App Services and Azure Functions.
- Computer Science (or similar) Bachelor’s Degree.
- Microsoft certification desirable, but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software development.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
- Able to self-manage
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org