5th July 2023, 12:00 to 13:30
Join our webinar to find out how using data intelligently, integrated care systems can operate in a more agile manner, adapting and scaling up new services as demands change. This event examines the demand and funding challenge in the NHS and how IT innovations can help to meet that challenge.
With guest speakers including:
- Geraint Lewis - Director of Population Health – Microsoft
- Steve Sutch - Associate, Department of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Paul Molyneux - Senior Consultant, Johns Hopkins Healthcare Solutions
- Richard Brown - Director of Outcomes, Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Katherine Saunders, Chief Executive, Alliance for Better Care
- Tom Butterworth, Technical Programme Lead, NHS Cheshire and Mersey
- Lucy Malcolm, Programme Manager, NHS Cheshire and Mersey
There will also be a demonstration of Graphnet’s population health platform which has a proven track record for risk stratification and identifying cohorts who will benefit from more focused support. These cohorts are then surfaced and managed in the Graphnet Shared Care Record using the care planning capability, and the results are fed back into the population health platform, enabling ICBs to see if interventions have been effective and delivered value for money. Thus, Graphnet supports identification, action and analysis of results, in one integrated solution.
The utilisation of data and IT is crucial to the future of the NHS as it can drive more focused interventions.
Please enter your details below to book this event. Fields marked * must be completed.