Working in tandem: Joining health and social care
17th February 2015
Graphnet is bringing together leading practitioners and policy makers in the field of health and social care at a conference at the King’s Fund, London, in April (see below for further details and registration).
Although the spotlight nationally continues to fall on joining health and social care teams, examples of integration are still fragmented.
Delegates at the free one-day event will hear a series of case studies presented by clinicians, practitioners and IT directors, who will give an insight into real experience sharing data across health and social care settings.
In addition, the national policy picture from both a social care and health perspective will be presented by speakers Beverley Bryant, director of strategic systems and technology at NHS England, and Richard Humphries, assistant director policy at the King’s Fund.
The event is designed to provide practical examples of how to implement shared care records, the benefits and potential pitfalls. It is co-hosted by Graphnet’s partners System C, developer of the Medway electronic patient record software for the NHS, and Liquidlogic, the UK’s leading supplier of adult and children’s social care software.
Registration and further details:
Join us at this FREE event, aimed at both health and social care professionals.
Working in Tandem – Joining Health and Social Care.
Venue details: The Kings's Fund
Address: 11-13 Cavendish Square
Postcode: W1G 0AN
Date/time: 21st April 2015 10:00
End date/time: 21st April 2015 15:30
· Beverley Bryant, Director of Strategic Systems & Technology, NHS England
· Richard Humphries, Assistant Director, Policy, The King’s Fund
· Richard Pantlin, Independent Consultant working with Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
· Glenn Winteringham, Director of IM&T, The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust and Michael Woolcott, Head of Information Services, London Borough of Islington
· John Glover, Director of IM&T, Operational Planning and Performance, Countess of Chester Hospital & NHS Trust
· Dr Amir Mehrkar, CCIO Hampshire Health Record NHS South CSU
In addition to a wide variety of speakers, there will also be a demonstration of Graphnet’s CareCentric shared care record software.
To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with delegate details and any special dietary requirements.
Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.