Key features and benefits
- Supports teams, directories, presence and duty status
- Enables patient identified discussion and share information that is available in the patient record
- Enables team management and sharing of patient lists
- Supports role based, continuous handover
- Enables patient referrals between care teams
- Provide patient identified and team-based task management
- Enables secure sharing of files, images and videos
- Provides instant messaging with read and receipt
- Provides a publish-subscribe system to push patient event notifications to individuals and teams
CareFlow Connect is accessible by Web, Native iOS and Android apps.
CareFlow Connect facilitates team-based care coordination through a secure, integrated, networking platform.
- Stops valuable time being wasted in inefficient communication. Instead, time is spent efficiently and productively with colleagues and patients/citizens
- Real-time alerts support cross-organisational collaboration e.g. a care worker could ask to be alerted if a citizen attends A&E, is admitted, discharged or deteriorates
- Improves workflow by simply allowing care givers to communicate, share and discuss their patients/citizens. The results: reduced admissions, faster discharge, improved health outcomes and improved patient/citizen satisfaction
- Fully integrated with electronic patient records and social care systems (including System C Medway, Graphnet CareCentric and Liquidlogic)
- By linking to existing IT systems, CareFlow provides a full view of the communication history and a robust audit trail
- Adds value to IT investments such as community systems, shared records and mobile devices
- Hosted in the Cloud, therefore no need to upgrade and support expensive hardware and no worries about operating systems, security patches or server licenses
- Enables mobile working, easier collaboration, and patient empowerment tools.