Key features and benefits
The solution allows care professionals to use risk stratification to identify groups of patients with specified conditions, or they can load existing registers.
Benefits for care professionals
- Access to richer and integrated patient record: Patients can be recruited onto revised programmes of care which combine information from wearables and other telehealth devices with data entered by the patient. This is added to information from various systems across the care community, and held in a single care record.
- Manage and monitor a patient’s condition and general health remotely (including information collected from wearables and telehealth devices such as weight, pulse, sleep patterns, exercise).
- Reduced pressure on services – reduction in regular check-ups. More time released for care
- Set alerts for pre-defined events – e.g. when a patient presents for an unscheduled admission.
- Proactive, fast decisions could help ensure appropriate treatment, reduce length of stay, or avoid unnecessary admission.
- Communicate directly with the other care professionals e.g. call on the expertise specialist or acute-based teams, or plan care with community and social care workers.
- Involve patients actively in the management of their condition, in order to help keep them healthier longer or contribute to a successful recovery.
Benefits for service users
- myCareCentric engages patients as a proactive partner in their own care process.They are able to participate in, and control, their care management to fit better with their own wishes and individual needs.
- Links to health education information that aims to encourage and assist in maintaining compliance with the individuals care pathway.
- Assessment against their personal targets.
- The ability to share their goals and successes with a chosen network of family and friends.
- Responsive care, provided when it is needed rather than according to a prearranged cycle of appointments and check-ups.
- Security and quality of life improvements associated with having mobile, real-time electronic care support.