About Graphnet Health
Graphnet Health was formed 25 years ago and is today the UK’s no.1 leading supplier of integrated care record software to the NHS and care services. We are part of the System C and Graphnet Care Alliance.
We are a British company with a pedigree as a healthcare and IT specialist. All our products are designed by clinicians specifically for use in the UK health and social care system.
Graphnet is the UK’s foremost supplier of integrated care record software to the NHS, social and care services. Its CareCentric software combines a shared record with community-wide assessment, workflow, care planning, and specialist apps for long-term conditions. It also supports patient engagement, through the use of the myCareCentric Personal Health Record, and population health management. Graphnet’s integrated record software is used by over 40 CCGs.
Our health and social care solutions allow for the integration of services across whole care communities for better, safer care. This is achieved by linking information from multiple systems, integrating workflows between care settings, supporting multi-provider reporting & analysis and engaging patients to self-care.
Our solutions use leading edge technologies - including mobile, wearables, instant messaging, the cloud and machine learning - to radically improve services and the way care professionals and patients interact together.
Graphnet’s ethos is to work closely and collaboratively with our customers and IT partners. Our mission is to make a lasting difference to care outcomes by supporting the delivery of modern, integrated NHS and local authority care services.
The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
System C and Graphnet together form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance offering integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
Together we are:
- No. 1 supplier in integrated care records with over 40 CCGs using CareCentric shared records
- No. 1 supplier in social care with 49% of councils using our Liquidlogic software
- No. 1 supplier in mobile decision support system with over 30 Trusts performing over 6 million assessments a month using CareFlow Vitals (formerly Vitalpac)
- No. 2 supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 25 Trusts
- No. 1 supplier in child health (covering over 5m children) through CarePlus
- A significant provider in areas such as Maternity and Business Intelligence
We specialise in providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. We are providing the next generation of hospital IT, transforming the way services are provided and bridging the gap between the acute trust and the wider care community.
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. Our focus is on supporting:
- integrated health and social care solutions
- new models of care, shaped around patients' needs
- timely clinical information when and where it is needed
- electronic records and paperless working
- access to the data analysis required to drive efficiency gains and improvements in the health of a population
- patient access to records and patient engagement.
About System C
System C provides modern, easy-to-use, integrated IT solutions for the UK health and social care sectors. Their solutions help our customers deliver improvements in the quality of care, combined with increased efficiency and financial savings.
System C has over 25 years of experience dedicated to supporting health and social care in the UK.
Graphnet is part of the