About Graphnet Health
Since its inception, Graphnet has been at the forefront of innovation in health and care technology. It is part of our DNA. We exist to develop new solutions and approaches that benefit the health and care of the many diverse communities our customers serve.
Graphnet’s market leading shared care record software, CareCentric, is enabling local authorities, care services, Trusts, and other organisations within Integrated Care Systems (ICS) to share and compare records. Coupled with our powerful population health tools, ICSs are then using rich data, gathered from across health and care settings, to see exactly where the gaps are in their regions. It is firmly shifting the approach from viewing to doing. It is also empowering patients by allowing them to view their own records.
So far, we have deployed our shared care record solution to ICSs covering well over 20 million residents, with more regions due to go live over the coming months.
Graphnet is also a pioneer in the virtual ward and remote monitoring space. We have been creating virtual wards for nearly twenty years, managing around 50,000 patients, with uptake increasing year on year. Over the past two years, demand has soared, and we are now expecting to reach more than 250,000 remotely monitored patients by the end of 2023. Our experience with shared care records and population health means we are also able to accurately identify and group patients that would benefit from being cared for at home. This is of enormous value to the NHS Trusts and other health and care providers that we work with and sets us apart from many other suppliers in the remote monitoring space.
About the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance brings together five of the UK’s most innovative and experienced providers of integrated IT solutions for the health and social care market: System C, Graphnet, Liquidlogic, Docobo, and CareFlow Medicines Management. It exists to help provide the answer to the British health and care system’s most pressing issues.
The Care Alliance is the only UK IT supplier that can provide an end-to-end package to ICSs, covering the entire health and social care community.
Data-driven solutions help ICSs, trusts and the NHS tackle health inequalities, reduce hospital admissions, join-up health, and social care, provide better patient access, prevent major health issues, and solve the waiting list problem.
The Care Alliance has the fastest growing share of the acute market and the largest market share in child health, social care, shared care, and population health.
Together we are:
- No. 1 supplier in integrated care records with over 20m citizens' data held across our CareCentric shared records
- No. 1 supplier in population health analytics with over 16.8m citizens covered
- No. 1 supplier in social care with 60% of councils using our Liquidlogic software
- No. 1 supplier in mobile decision support system with 38 Trusts using CareFlow Vitals (formerly Vitalpac)
- No. 2 supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 30 Trusts
- No. 1 supplier in child health (covering over 6.4m children) through CarePlus
- In addition, over 350+ hospitals in the UK and abroad use CareFlow Medicines Managment, supporting £5bn+ / annum medications and over 50,000 citizens are supported by our Docobo and myCareCentric remote monitoring solutions.
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. Our focus is on supporting:
- Integrated health and social care solutions
- New models of care, shaped around patients' needs
- Timely clinical information when and where it is needed
- Electronic records and paperless working
- Access to the data analysis required to drive efficiency gains and improvements in the health of a population
- Patient access to records and patient engagement.