28th November 2019 at etc.venues (Maple House) 150 Corporation St, Birmingham
Shared record systems support the major transformation of care pathways across health and care communities. Their benefits are well-documented and reflected in national policy.
However, the successful deployment of shared record systems, and maximising their benefits, presents significant challenges.
We are holding a free event on 28 November 2019 in Central Birmingham where we will be sharing our experience and best practice as the UK’s largest provider of shared record systems – drawing on our deployments across Greater Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, and St Helens among others.
This event will focus on real-life, practical case studies including presentations from Berkshire West ICP and Frimley ICS (the Berkshire Connected Care programme), Greater Manchester Care Record and Nottinghamshire Health and Care Portal.
It will cover deployment, benefits realisation, care co-ordination, patient engagement and population health.
Aimed at both health & social care professionals, the day will also provide a networking opportunity for organisations to brainstorm ideas and strategies.
To register for this free event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
10:00 Introduction to The Big Share
- Markus Bolton, Director, Graphnet
- James Ormonde, Business Development Director, Graphnet
10.15 How we deployed a shared record for 2.8m citizens, 480 GP practices, 14 major healthcare providers and 10 councils
- Daniel Perrin, Digital Programme Manager, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
- Caroline Rand, Head of Business Intelligence & IT, NHS Salford CCG
- Barbara Smith, IT Business Systems Manager, NHS Bolton CCG
10.35 How to do it: Our deployment methodology
- Stuart Webb, Director of Programmes, Graphnet
10.50 Transforming care and changing lives with population health: The Frimley and West Berkshire experience, one year in
- Mark Sellman, CIO, Frimley Health and Care ICS
- Sharon Boundy, Associate Director for System Transformation, Frimley Health and Care ICS
11.30 Networking coffee break
11.50 Smarter care co-ordination & self-care
- Rob Hardisty, Director of Patient Engagement Solutions, Graphnet
- Jonathan Bloor, Medical Director, System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
12:20 Accelerating Information Governance
- Kirsty Brown, St Helens Shared Record Manager, St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
12:30 How we measured £2.7m pa in benefits and time savings equivalent to 127 FTEs
- Katya Anthony, Nottinghamshire Health and Care Portal Programme Manager, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Christopher Beadle, Nottinghamshire Health and Care Portal Project Manager, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
12:45 Realising benefits across all care settings in Cheshire
- Dr Adrian Burke, CCIO, Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Hadleigh Stollar, Customer Director, Graphnet
13:05 Closing remarks
13:15 Networking lunch