Heart Failure Care Plans
Plans to help care teams assess, monitor and manage patients living with heart failure
The Heart Failure Care Plan is a condition-specific care planning and assessment form which supports care teams to assess, monitor and manage patients living with Heart Failure. Used in conjunction with CareCentric’s Integrated Care Planning tools, the solution provides a holistic view of a person’s specific, as well as general care, well-being and support needs.
- Accurate, real-time information in one, accessible place: Contributed to by all those involved in the patient’s care as it sits within the shared care record, the plan provides real time availability of up to date information, such as current (and discontinued) heart failure medications, for others to view including Out of Hours and Emergency Care
- Time savings: Authorised users can quickly and easily record Heart Failure history, medication, observation and results information, as well as ongoing progress and management plans, from one place and avoids chasing of information from different care providers.
- Care that's tailored to the individual: A fuller picture of the individual enables care teams to adapt treatment where required.
- The solution currently offers the ability to record:
- ‘My heart failure’ details on behalf of the patient.
- Specific heart failure medication details, with quick access views of GP contributed medication information
- Relevant findings and results details over a full course of assessments
- Details of patient progress and clinical management plans over the full care journey
- Create an Integrated Care & Support Plan (including ‘about you’ details, goal tracking and contingency planning) and End of Life(EPaCCS) record, if applicable.
- Enter key care contacts (both personal and professional).
- Record MDT meeting actions and outcomes.
- Upload images of relevant, supporting care planning documents, such as RESPECT forms.
- These add to existing multi-disciplinary functionality such as End of Life and Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) referral & meeting recording / reporting solution.