CareCentric Suite Training
We understand that training your team is crucial to ensure that your clinicians, management, support staff, community, and individuals across your entire organisation can access in real-time the data held within CareCentric. Training ensures that your teams can use the system effectively in delivering patient care, and, as an organisation, you maximise the value of your investment.
Through our training programme, we work alongside our customers to support shared learning and the implementation of best practice. Empowering your team to make the best use of the features and tools within the Care Centric suite, improves workflow and integration across disciplines and health and social care services.
We recognise that each healthcare organisation will have unique requirements, and purposefully take a blended approach to how we deliver our training, so that it can be tailored to our customer’s specific needs.
- Train the Trainer sessions enable you to cascade training to your wider teams, which can be delivered either remotely via teams, or face to face.
- End user training can be delivered either in larger groups or more tailored 1-2-1 sessions
- Refresher training can help your team brush up on key skills or focus on system developments and releases that they are less familiar with
- Test environments can be set to mirror your live environment and your established processes
- Access to the release notes that accompany each new version release
- A calendar of events across the year, both in person and virtual, to highlight new features, functionality, and products. Open to all our customers
In support of any training sessions that you may like to deliver to your own teams, we can also assist in session preparation, support documents including training guides or the development of your own documentation.
If you would like further information or to discuss your training requirement further, please contact your Account Executive who will be happy to help.